Sunday 29 January 2012

Sunday!

Well having woken up thinking it was Monday I'm pleased that it's not and that I have another day to sort out stuff for next week's blog posts on the main blog!!! Panic set in and has now subsided.

Right, first in this morning is from Caroline who says:-
"Well, you can really mess with us. Now it is some kind of animal. First thought was a kitty that got scared when it got it's tail caught in a mower and lost part of it but..........on second thought a little lamb might be nice for Easter that is coming up.......but knowing you I bet you still have us all fooled.
Caroline"


Now I can show you Sandra's day 7 and also give you a link to her blog post:-
"I've blogged this
Continuing to say Oink. (But leaving a small possibility that this could be a Sheep!) (Baa!)"


Next is from Gina who says the following:-
"Here is my completed day 7!"


Interestingly the next lass in (Sharon) is using the same thread (I think it's Lizbeth Nitty Gritty) as Gina. Both pieces are equally as neat too. Anyway, this is what Sharon has to say:-
"Here's my Day 7. I take back my earlier guess---definitely not a flower. And animal of some kind, perhaps? Tonight I'm thinking Bear but I reserve the right to be wrong again.
Sharon"


Next in is another of day 7 from Valerie. Unfortunately Valerie had left out two picots on the inner part of the ??? and so decided to start again. I did suggest she poked her hook into the centres of those two chains and pulled the joining thread up through that new space (that's what an old cheat like me would've done!) but she decided to start all over again. This is what she says:-
"Anyhow, here's my NEW TIAS....
"OK, got it restarted. It's not too bad really. I blame myself for not paying attention at the beginning of the first "tail". Here it is... I'm pretty sure it's a four-legged animal."
Hugs
Val"


Now I have Bernice's day 7 and she says:-
"Here is day 7 Whatever it is....Bernice O"


Next in is from Rose Anne with her days 6 and 7.  She's been waylaid by another projects but I'll let her tell you about that on her blog post here:-
"NOW I finally got caught up with my TIAS 2012 project and here is Day 6, nice and easy with no problems - but still clueless of what it is supposed to be.  
And here is Day 7, but Jane put another one of those SCRMs into it!!!  But this time I reread the SCRM instructions and it was a lot clearer to stitch up right from the beginning.  But still clueless as to what it is going to be!!!"


Now for the last one in my inbox this early (well, early in MY book!) Sunday morning is Nima who says this:-
"Jane,
This is day 7 completed...looking forward for day 8.
Nima"


Next in and which made me smile too is Sonja who says this:-
"here is my day seven. I found it in my mail after 2 days away.
With tatting greetings from Holland
Sonja"

Poor Brenda suddenly realised she'd missed out a chain somehow so she's started again. Here's what she has to say:-
"I don't know how I missed a chain. I couldn't leave it at that so I have done it again. This is my 4th attempt.
I have changed colour because I got fed up of seeing the green. I think it was unlucky for me. LOL.
The day I spilled the tea on my work was a day that never got any better.
I hope this is okay. If it isn't them I will do it again."


Next in is from Mariya who has this to say:-
"Dear Jane, This is my day 7 part. I'm sure now that we have some animal with legs and tail, but don't know which one exactly. My husband thinks that this is a cat :)"


Now I have Heather's day 7 and she says:-
"HI Jane,
Here is my day 7, I got it done this morning... Had a fun day yesterday, spending time with family... and sledding with the kids :) My guess for today is a dog.
Thanks Heather"


Next I have a comment from Suz who says this:-
"Alright Jane! I had so much fun doing this last year! However I have been sick, but am following along on everyone's site. I don't know if I can guess...but just to see if I am right in the end....is it an owl? I have so enjoyed your sense of humor on your blog. You may think you are an old git but I don't ! Good Luck with this fun project and can't wait for your next adventure.
Suz Crites"



Now I have a cold Sue Anna sending in her day 7.  This is what she says:-
"From a cold and snowy morning I am sending my day 7. Makes me think of summer and warmer weather :) Looks like something from the mind of Willie Wonka! lol . Some kind of strange bird ??!! Oh well happy tatting! Sue Anna"

Next in is Elfriede with her days 6 and 7. Thank you, Elfriede.
"Hi Jane, thank you for the work that requires a TIAS. The additional instructions are also very helpful for other tatting work. Here are my results for Day 1 to Day 6 and Day 7.
Kind regards
Elfriede"


Now I present Mary Jo's day 7 and her comment:-
"Here is day 7. No new guesses. The ring on the SCMR had me flummoxed for a few minutes, but the light came on eventually! Yet another new tool in my tatting tool box. Mary Jo"

Next in is from Sonja who says this:-
"Hello Jane,I tried to tat your funny pattern. It's a mysterious pet or a useful items? I think the next days are exciting. I'm waiting for the eight TIAS-Day.
Your
Sonja = (Papagena InTatters)"


Last one in today is from Wendy who says:-
"Well it's obviously a horse/cow/deer/donkey/oxen ......."


No comments: