Sunday 4 March 2012

Sunday 4th March

This is SO exciting. Just as I'd almost forgotten the TIAS 2012 more goats are strolling in. 

103 This one is from Claire in the USA and she says:-"A friend and I participated in your TIAS again this year. Last year was the first time we participated. It really had us going for quite some time trying to figure out what it would turn out to be. My goat would have looked better in a solid color, but this guy will stick out in the herd! Was the small bead suppose to be for the eye or the nose? I'm wondering if I read the directions wrong when I put the beads on to begin with? My printer would not let me scan anything. Finally got it fixed.
Claire, Richland, Washington--USA"

2 comments:

Aggie said...

Hello, I was just passing by net websites when I saw your blog. You're making wonderful work. I just love your tatting sweet little things:)
If you want, I invite you to visit my blog http://szydelkoagusi.blogspot.com/

I hope you have a white and calm Christmas time. May God be with you and your family.

Jane Eborall said...

Hi there - thanks for your comment. I will add your blog to my other blog so I can follow your work too. This blog is for the Tat It And See which is a game I make in January.
My main blog is here. http://janeeborall.blogspot.co.uk/