Saturday 25 January 2014

More day 7 and others!!

First in this morning with her days 6 and 7 is Denise who says:-
"Day 6 and 7 together. I am thinking a windmill.
Denise Royal
www.wickedcrochet.com"





Next this morning is from Sarah with another rhyme and who has this to say:-
"Hi Jane, Well I haven't  yet given up on my  first guess but...  
Hummmm, it seems this pattern has taken a new direction
So to my guess I may have to make a correction
But I think I will wait a day or two
One never knows what Jane will do!
Sarah : )"

Bernice has now sent in her day 7 along with the following picture and comment.
"Oh my such fun. Busy weekend but had to finish tias first. Is it an anteater?
Best,
Berniceb"


My next visitor is Umintsuru who says:-
"Hi Jane,
Day 7 tatted up but it remains a mystery.  Happy weekend to you!
Umintsuru"
What wonderful vibrant colours - a cheerful start to the day, Umintsuru.  Thanks.

Final one in my inbox before breakfast is from Lyn with her days 5, 6 and 7.
"Hi Jane,
Finally got back to my TIAS. No idea.  What it is !
We are looking after a church campsite right on the beach at present and it's been very busy.
Regards
Lyn Western Aust."

Helen has now popped in with her day 7 and the following comment:-
"Hello Jane,
Did it again and I still don't know what it is. Something with flowers I guess.
Greetings Helen"


Just arrived in my inbox is Julie's day 7.  She says:-
"Hello, here is my photo of day 7, with my Aerlit Shuttles ^_^"




No comments: