Thursday 12 February 2015

Thursday 12th February

Good morning tatters. More TIAS finishers in today and the numbers are rising magnificently.

First in this morning is Bernice who says:-
76. "Thank you so much for the fun. Scissors from Canada are attached and the perfect gift for any crafter."


I'm pleased to see Jacqui in next as I didn't realise she was taking part with us. Hi, there.
77. "Hi Jane - here is my TIAS for 2015, Sorry it's a bit late but I have had my sister to stay for a month so I've not always be able to work it on time. She went back yesterday, so I could finish it today.
Thanks again for such an enjoyable project - you know how much I look forward to it each year.
ttfn Jacqui (in Florida as usual at this time of year)"




Arlene's scissors remind me why I don't like giving thread quantities for patterns. Mainly because people's tensions vary and the thread sometimes makes a difference too. Thank goodness for finger tatting. Here's Arlene's final scissors and picture.
78. "One shuttle left"

















2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, I think the scissors are coming in faster than the sail boats did?

Jane Eborall said...

I think so too, Jane. Makes me a very happy bunny. Don't tell Maureen I'm a bunny, though!!!!