Tuesday 14 February 2017

Slowly coming in

Another finished TIAS has arrived this morning and I'm wondering if we're going to beat last year's offerings and maybe even reach 100!

83. Here's Cheryl's finished lady:
"ok all done. I used white because I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to make it without making mistakes. And sure enough I had three starts before I got it right. 
So, she looks like a bride. So I gave her a bouquet. 
I think she’s cute. 
Thank you Jane."


84. This next finished lady with such a pretty picture comes from Virginie and she says:
"Hi Jane, 
Sorry to be late. 
This is my final day. 
Cinderella : "Sorry, princess, but this hand-kissing is for me !!!" 
It was a pleasure to follow all the steps of your tias 2017, Jane. 
Thank you for your great organization and your kindness. 
Best regards. 
Virginie - France - La Rochelle"


85. I've just had a new arrival - Marthanne who says:
"Hello Jane 
This is Marthanne, The Berkshire Tatter from Massachusetts in the USA. This sweet lady is made from Lizbeth-20, #170-Pineapple Parfait. I didn't have the proper size bead for her eye, but it is blue. Thank you so much for the making of these TIAS'. I learned two new techniques with this pattern, zigzag chain and alligator join. The first TIAS that I have completed in proper time and passed on to you. 
Have a great day."
Thank you for sending the picture in and congratulations for finishing it so soon too!!!  Hope to see you next year.

No comments: