Tuesday 7 February 2017

Tomorrow and more photos!

Tomorrow will be the final day of the TIAS.

When you send in your last day would you please let us all know what threads you've used and which country you're from as lots of us like to know where our new (and old!) friends live. It also does occasionally mean that tatters link up with each other which is great.  See you tomorrow.


First in today is from Katie with her little 'tribe' of TIAS's!!! She says:
"Hi, Jane, 
What a bevy of lovely ladies! They're admiring their magical metamorphosis. 
Thanks for the fun, Jane, and to all participants for their entertaining comments and pics! 
Katie V in NC"


Jill is next and she's a 'first timer'. I'm so pleased to see newbies in my inbox along with the regulars. Jill says:
"My first time to join in the TIAS, from Asheville, North Carolina USA. Enjoy you so very much! 
Many Thanx, Jill"


Caroline also thinks this is a lady. She says:
"Here is day 10. It has to be some kind of a girl or woman. 
Caroline H"


Another new participant which is wonderful to see. I'm not sure who it is but I was tickled pink with her idea!!!!! Welcome aboard.
"This is my first tat it and see. I saw last years progress, and was excited to try this year's, but have been hiding in the shadows as I complete my days. I have no Idea what the pattern really is, but wanted to show what I see. Its a cartoon from the Disney channel, Phineas and Ferb. Here are days 9 and 10."




Lori is next and she says:
"Well here is day 10. Still not sure what it is ,but it sorta looks like the lady's that put those big baskets of fruit on there heads, hahaha 
Lori"
Well, yes, it does now  you mention it!!!


Carol/Lelia is here now with her day 10. This is her comment:
"Dear Jane: 
Day 10 attached. 
Thank you for putting the clues together and coordinating our tatting event. 
Fun to see our game take shape! 
Always, Carol 
Blogging as Lelia at Stitches of Life II 


Coretta is next with her day 10. She says:
"Had a busy day but got to spend a little me-time to tat up day 10....
-Coretta"



I have to smile at Barbara's apology. Her English is EXCELLENT. I can speak NO Polish and I'm ashamed of that. This is what I mean. 
"Hi Jane! 
How is "Tomorrow is the last day"? 
It is impossible, we do not have time - I have a new idea! 
It will be a carnival mask 
I do not know if you understand what I'm talking about Jane - my English is not the best ... Drawing will help .. 
Greetings from Poland Barbara"


Jolimama is next to arrive with her day 10. She says:
"Kedves Jane! Elkészült a 10. nap is :-) 
Jó volt elkészíteni, várom a következőt :-) 
Barátsággal: Jolimama 

Dear Jane! Completed the 10th day too :-)
It was good to be prepared, looking forward to the next :-)
Friendship Joli Mama
mami7090.blogspot.com"


Finally for now I have Laurence with her days 8, 9 and 10. She says:
"La suite day 8, 9 & 10.
Il me reste un fil à rentrer car j'ai casser mon aiguille.
A bientôt pour la suite.

The following day 8, 9 & 10.
I have one thread to return because I break my hand.
See you for the future."
Oh dear.  Sorry to hear about your hand.




Sonja is next into my inbox with her day 10 and the following comment:
"Hello Jane
My day 10. It is growing and growing.
More and more a Lady. Almost the end. Snik, snik.
Sonja from Holland"


Carole could be right with her guess but I really didn't know it was the Queen's Sapphire Jubilee yesterday!!!
"Hi Jane, I think we have our Queen, celebrating her Sapphire Jubilee! If so, I’ve picked the perfect colours! Carole – Burlington, On Canada"


After Carole I have Caroline!!! She says:
"Here is my lady running to her boyfriend ^^
hihihi"


Next to arrive is Barbara who says:
"Dear Jane,
Here's my #10 clue. I think it's a lady with a large hairdo or hat walking up a staircase! 
Barbara from California"




No comments: